2/6/08

2-6-08

Hi Class,

I'm back after missing an exciting day yesterday with the late start. So we are off .....

In math class we will review what was covered yesterday with ADDING and SUBTRACTING FRACTIONS. The homework from yesterday is still a go for today. We should be able to plow through the concepts in good shape today.

There is no POD as the homework will cover this.

The chuckle for the DAY:
What kind of tree does the math teacher have?
A geome-tree!! Hee Hee Hee....

Make today be your best ever.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Jack's math student

Anonymous said...

1 week and i am gone. YA!!

Anonymous said...

Teehee..! Funny chuckle! Anyways, thanks for extending our homework! We love ya for that ;)

Your silly student,
~Danielle

Anonymous said...

hey mrs. mcatee I hope your mom gets better soon I have a question what if the denominators have nothing in common? than how do you add and subtract?

Anonymous said...

hey mrs. mcatee it's me again bfore you answer that question can all denominators be common? well thats it yeah

Anonymous said...

CALL PAUL BUNION! we gotta fahnd dat trwee............

<(O-O)> LIL KIRBAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the chuckle of the day! It's so funny! I'm gonna fall out of my chair from laughing so hard!

Anonymous said...

I was on Google I found a website of top jokes, and the one about the 3 types of mathematicians was the top joke in Belgium. I just thought it was kind of cool! Anyways, thanks for extending the HW!

Anonymous said...

\Hey Caitlin,
Thank you for the questions on the denominators. I am abit confused about your questions so can we meet very soon and go over these?
Also, my mom is doing great-thank you for asking.
Mrs.CM