Hey!!!!! I'm enjoying my snowday!!!!! Are you??? Danielle Roy is at my house and the power went out but we're on my laptop so that doesn't matter!!!! YAY LAPTOP!!!!! Did your power go out??? Ours only went out for like 10-20 min. K well we're going to go make cookies!!! IT'S VALENTINES DAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Today was booooooring. I didn't want a stupid snow day!
Hey!!!!! I'm enjoying my snowday!!!!! Are you??? Danielle Roy is at my house and the power went out but we're on my laptop so that doesn't matter!!!! YAY LAPTOP!!!!! Did your power go out??? Ours only went out for like 10-20 min. K well we're going to go make cookies!!! IT'S VALENTINES DAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy we had a snow day, I stayed up until 4 watching Boogie Nights, so i'm pretty happy we didn't suddenly have school... plus I was sick
Post a Comment