2/7/08

2-7-08

Good Thursday Morning,

Well here's another day of not meeting. What a wild winter week!! Until tomorrow, stay safe and have fun in the snow today.

The Chuckle for the Day:
In math class, Mrs.CM asked Kristen how many will remain, if you subtract 1 from 100?
Kristen: "Two zeros." !! Hee Hee Hee...

Mrs.CM

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you are having a good day Mrs.cm ! I know I am. even though i am home alone...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am having a good day, but I would rather be in school. How is your day going so far?
See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I have been so bored today ~!

*Has been awake since 5 am*
I don't want to hsve a test tomarrow in S.S. ToT

Anonymous said...

Happy snow day!
YAAAAAY

:D

Anonymous said...

Which Kristen are you talking about in your chuckle of the day??? Either one it's still VERY funny!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lil Russian Gal,
No Kristen in particular. I just use names from the class to make it more personalized. Hope you like that idea.
Mrs.CM