Well it's Friday,
We made it to the end of another week. Oh how the time flies. Hope you are rested and ready for the day.
Our schedule is a strange one today due to a survey that will be completed - the day's schedule is located outside in the common area. Periods 4&5 are meeting but for shortened classes while Periods 2&3 are meeting for the regular amount of time. But be aware that the day does not follow the Friday periods, it follows the Wednesday periods! In addition, we are going to the Friday's tutorial class! NOW KEEP THAT STRAIGHT. And no, this is not the chuckle for the day!
In math class, we will continue on with Adding and Subtracting Fractions. These 2 operations with fractions seem to be more difficult than the other two operations of multiplying and dividing, as you have the step of common denominators. Hopefully all questions on the computation are cleared up today. Always remember to put all fractions in simplest form whenit is an answer.
For those that choose, you may opt out of the class discussion this day and take a pretest on Chapter 5 today in class.
Keep on working on the 10 questions and answers (page numbers) for the jeopardy board you are creating soon.
There is no homework today so enjoy your weekend.
The Chuckle for the Day: What did Math say to Science?
I sure have problems! Hee Hee Hee...
2/8/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hi mrs.mcatee I don't understand why we need an hour for this survey cause it will only take half an hour to forty-five minutes.I also can't wait for the dance because after that I'm going to danielle's house for a sleep over yay.
I am leaving on wednesday. I am only going to here for half the day. I am really looking forward to it. And the math project. it sounds pretty fun. i hope it will be fun.
so.. were combining wed. and today TOGETHER. ............still processing.......
hey mrs.mcatee I'm still trying to find out what to say because i'm still processing my writing skills .....................................
Hehe :) Hi Mrs.McAtee! Me and Naomi are having a sleep over today so I'm happy! And funny chuckle!
Your awesomeness student,
~Danielle
Post a Comment