It's Super Tuesday, and no, it's not because I am not there!!!Hee hee hee...
I am out for the day but I do want the fine work to continue on as if I were there though. Be on your best behavior and have a good day.
(I just heard that school is on a 2 hour delay so the schedule will change. Review the new material listed below on adding and subtracting fractions, but the homework is not due on Wednesday, but rather on Thursday.)
For those of you who were absent on Monday or those who need to complete the test, the make up on Chapter 4 test will be on Wednesday during SSR/tutorial.
In math class, we are starting chapter 5 - ADDING AND SUBTRACTING FRACTIONS. The trick to these is making sure the denominators are the same and if they are not- MAKE THEM the same by LCM- LCD. Then make sure the answer is in simplest form.
For homework(classwork): Pages 207 -208 #6,8,16,18,19,20,21,22,24,28,32,34
Make sure you write down the problem, show all work and box in the answers. The word problems should follow the POD format. These word problems will be the PODs for today - include them in your homework and not separately.
The chuckle for the day:
Teacher: How much is half of 8?
Chelsea: Up and down or across?
Teacher: What do you mean?
Chelsea: Well, up and down it makes 3, but across the middle it make it 0!!! Hee Hee Hee...
FOR MY MATH TEAM( especially to Patty, Forrest, Max, and Joey,): Here's to the best competition so far. Be your best and remember the strategies we talk about in class. Good luck in today's meet. If you have a moment to drop me a comment on how it went, do so as I will check in with them from home.
See you tomorrow,
Mrs. CM
2/4/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The chuckle of the day was just downright depressing...
Hahahahah funny joke!!!!!!!! I'm in a okay mood.
Is the Chelsea in the Chuckle supposed to be Chelsea Muller? I can picture her saying that...
I'm soooooo excited for my trip tomarrow!! I'll make sure I take lots of pictures!
Post a Comment