Good Friday Morning,
Well here we are, the day before the vacation. We can do it so hang on.
Spirit week theme today is Mix It Up Day-
In math class we will be working on the Jeopardy Review Board. This should be the end of the work, and then we are off to play with the review games. Hopefully, this may happen today.
The Chuckle of the Day:
Which weighs more? A pound of gold or a pound of feathers?
Both of them weight a pound. Hee Hee Hee....
Have a fascinating week next week.
Mrs CM
2/15/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
why didnt we have any homework? Wow, why am I asking about homework since I am the person who dreads it?
Yeah! Vacation is almost here! Hope you have a wonderful vacation, and I'll see you next week!
Your awesome student,
Lily
YYYAAAYYY! Vacation!
I hope yours is wonderful, Mrs.McAtee! And to all my bestest friends! (Katie, Natalya, Bridget, Naomi, Joe S.., Tyler, Jordan and Kevin) Have a great time!
Your student (and or bff),
~Danielle
Hey mrs. cm! I'm back from my trip! It was a lot of fun!
Bridget,
Welcome back. How was the trip and competition? Say hi to your sisters for me. Until this next Monday, take care.
Mrs CM
Post a Comment