2/28/08

2-28-08

Burrrrrrr....... Happy Thursday morning,

How did you make out with the review for chapter 5? We will go over this to get ready for tomorrow's test. Make sure you get all your questions answered in class.

The homework is to prepare for the chapter 5 test tomorrow.

The chuckle for the day:What months have 28 days?
All of them. Hee Hee Hee....

Have a great day.

FYI: Next week is a 3 1/2 day student week- enjoy.
Conferences will be taking place next Thursday and Friday.
MEA's will be the following week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi world!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey mrs.mcatee i'm so tired of cheering it gets anoing after a while but i can't quit because my parents won't let me.

Anonymous said...

I'm out sick... again... I got worse overnight.

Anonymous said...

Swiatek says hello.

Anonymous said...

hey mrs. cm! Hope you had a great Wednesday night!I sure did!

Anonymous said...

LUV THE CHUCKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA


HAVE A GREATACULAR DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Your besterest student EVER~
~Natalya~