2/12/08

2-12-08

Burrrrr Again on this Fine Tuesday Morning,

Even with the Spirit Week on the Second Day- Career Day, we do have math class.

On today's agenda we will be covering adding and subtracting Fractions. The trick to these operations is to make sure the denominators are common - the same. With that on your minds, this should be a breeze today. We will answer any and all questions and then move onward to Multiplying FRACTIONS. What's the TRICK with those? We will also deal with mixed numbers - remember those? Hang on for a heavy load of math today.

No homework today in the text- (did I hear a hurrah!!!)

The chuckle for the Day: Number 2 said to number 3: "Boy, number 6 is really bad news. He's always in trouble."
Number 3 replied, "What do you expect. He's a product of our times!" Hee Hee Hee....

Stay tuned to the news as I have heard there is another snow storm blowing in tonight into the morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

XD LOVED the chuckle
I'm in tutorial right now.
I'm tierd. :(

Anonymous said...

They made me do it...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.