Good MONDAY morning to all,
I hope you all had a great and restful weekend even with the event of the Pats loss.
In math class we are taking chapter 4 test on FRACTIONS. Are you ready? I believe you are so do your best.
No homework from the textbook nor POD!!!! Yippee....But start getting your ten question, answers and page numbers type up and ready for Thursday.
The chuckle of the Day:
How many eggs can you put in an empty basket?
Only one, after that the basket is not empty. Hee Hee Hee.....
Have a good day.
FYI: Report cards go out today.
February vacation is coming up in 2 weeks!
2/4/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
hahahaha Love the joke XD
I feel cheery today :D Yayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!
I can't wait for the report cards today ^.^
The Patriot's loss was tragic! Poor Tom Brady. He was beat up. BAD! Anyway, some of the commercials were pretty funny! Ha, ha, ha. See ya in math!
HAHA omg the chuckle of the day was soooo funny! we loved it (evelyn, amber, and me)
I LOVE YOUR CHUCKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!
sorry patriot fans :(
YAY GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs.McAtee the Chuckle of the Day is really really funny.
Hey mrs.mcatee I can't wait to get my report card today I hope I'm doing bad in all my classes.haha just kiding I hope I did really good actually.
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Teehee! I get it! Funny Mrs.McAtee ;)
Jeeze, that test was LLOONNGG... It was fair on the tough scale, though.
Hope your having a great day!
~Danielle
Post a Comment