2/25/08

2-25-08

Welcome back,

Wow, what a week. Hope your vacation was just wonderful. Are you ready to be back?
Well, here we go...

In math class we are moving on with fractions. After a quick review with adding and subtracting fractions( remember the trick of common denominators) we will move onto MULTIPLYING FRACTIONS with MIXED NUMBERS. Look for that trick- multiply across the numerators and denominators) I always felt that this operation was actually easier as it doesn't have the tough step of common denominators. What are your thouhgts?

The homework for the day is pages 218-219 # 3,8,9,16,23,24,25,31,33,36,39-49. Seems like a lot but you will have a great deal of classtime to work on this assignment also.

The second homework assignment is to make corrections(on separate sheet) the chapter 4 tests and have your parent signature on the test itself. Remember this keeps parents informed of your work in math class and it is most often time a bragging right for you folks.

The chuckle of the DAY:
What does the zero say to the eight? Nice Belt!! Hee Hee Hee....

Have a great day,
Mrs. CM

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh.... I got the stupid flu.... I hope I get better soon. I won't be in today...

Mrs. Charle McAtee math class said...

Lindsey,
Sorry to hear that you are ill today. We will miss you. Thanks for the comment.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mrs. mcAtee! Funny chuckle! Did you have a good vacation? I know I did! Anyway, have a good rest of the day! Patty says hi, too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. McAtee, funny chuckle! Hope you had a fun vacation! Too bad its over, but it was good while it lasted!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Mcatee... I'm sick too not the flu but I had a fever yesterday and the day before that kept going up and down. Anyway hope you had a nice vacation.

/\___/\
(=^.^=)
(")_(")

Anonymous said...

hi mrs.mcatee i had a cheering compition the 17th then i have a compition this saterday for school.i'm also really happy to be back at school.i missed school surprisingly.i also have cheering practice all this week and its a problem because wednesday i have practice for school till 6 and i have practice for elite from 6 till 9.so this is one big huge problem for me.oh and katie anistacio doesn't get her dog untill saturday.yay. ^ ^
.
!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mrs.McAtee! Funny chuckle :) I hope you had a wonderful vacation! I sure did. It was my 13th birthday on Sunday. I got DDR for my Wii, a new computer, and some other great stuff!
Well, have a good day everyone!

Your awesome student,

~Danielle

Mrs. Charle McAtee math class said...

Naomi,
Just reading about your cheering schedule makes me dizzy. Only the best of luck in all of them. I am glad you are back to school also. I missed you folks also. Can't wait to see the Katie's chihuahua. :>
Mrs.CM

Mrs. Charle McAtee math class said...

Danielle,
How is DDR? Bet it is hard. Sounds like a wonderful way to turn 13. UGH-13 already....
Happy belated b-day to you.
Mrs.CM

Mrs. Charle McAtee math class said...

Dear Megan,
Take care of yourself and come back soon. We miss you. Cute cat...
Mrs.CM