2/11/08

2-11-08

Burrrr...... It's Monday,

Welcome back to class this brisk morn. I hope you had a great weekend. I certainly did.
This is SPIRIT WEEK:
Monday: Crazy Hair
Tuesday: Career Day
Wednesday: Beach Day
Thursday: Pink, White and Red Day
Friday:Mix Up Day

With this week being SPIRIT week, we still need to focus on Math as hard as that is. So...
In math class we are working on the Jeopardy review boards. Bring in your 10 questions and answers(page #)along with your laptops to class. We will continue on with the board and have them finished up within this week.

Your homework that was due this morning will be covered on Tuesday. There is no new homework assigned today.

The Chuckle for the Day: Who designed King Arthur's Round Table?
Sir Cumference, of course. Hee Hee Hee....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TODAY IS THE DAY I go as a perfesional cheerleader because judges go to high schools around the world and if you perform well they ask you to be on your team.If this happens I'll be able to pay my way through collage because they pay for everything that you need for collage and they even pay for your collage.