Good Tuesday,
Wow, just listening to the weather forecast on tv and it looks quite gloomy. Stay tuned for any delays or cancellations tomorrow.
But for today in math class, we will be going over the review packets today. How are you finding the wording of the problems? Somewhat different than our book huh? We will go over any questions you may have especially dealing with strategies to solve these problems.
Homework will be to continue on with the packet and also do the review work on chapter 6, 7 or 13 on classzone .com.
THe chuckle for the day: How many times can you take 5 from 25?
Only once, after that you are taking it from 20!! Hee Hee Hee...
have a great day and stay dry going home!
3/4/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
i did not get the chuckle neither did kevin
today is the day of my compition, my team is so going to win. yay its my compition day, its my compition day,yay,yay,yay, yay.my team is sogoing to wipe the floor and beat all the other teams because are team is the best ever.yeah iits is.
FUNNY CHUCKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha I'M IN A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY MOOD AND I HAVE NOOO IDEA WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO I have play practice after school today AND tomorrow!!!!!!!! IT'S SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S GUNNA B THE BEST PLAY EVERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im not happy about the weather. I hope we don't have another storm day. Anyone heard of the big ice storm of 1998? I hope its not gonna be like that storm. Anyway, happy days everyone! (Again)
hee hee hee funny chuckle mrs.mcatee. i get that,because you can't put 5 into 25 without having to go into 20 so it would be 1 time.
Great lesson today. I really get it.. I thought that the flippy book really helped a lot! Great job!
Wow! Integers are easier than I thought! The chuckle of the day was pretty funny, but Jenna doesn't get it. Oh well! Have a awesomely awesome rest of the day!
I thought the flap book was good! It made learning positive and negative integers easy, even though I'd never seen them before!
Post a Comment