Good Morning,
Are you all rested from your long weekend? I hope you had a great weekend.
Today is a REGULAR DAY. What's that you ask? Anyways this week is MEA week starting tomorrow so today, is a regular schedule. We need to enjoy these days! Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday's schedules are posted outside in the common area.
In math we will still be going over skills needed to problem solve and review concepts.
There will be no homework, but please continue on reviewing on classzone.com in chapters 6,7 and 13. E workbooks or animated math are both fine areas to explore.
The chuckle for the day: What do you call 3 feet of trash?
"A JUNK YARD!" Hee Hee Hee...
Enjoy your day and get plenty of rest for tomorrow.
FYI: PROGRESS REPORTS are coming out this week.
3/10/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hellllllllllo!!!!!!! I came in early this morning as you know xD No offense but you acted really werid.
my birthday tomorrow and i got a medal for wining first place in cheering.I'm number 1,my teams number 1.go me,go my team,yeah.
Naomi,Congratulations to you and your team- way to go. and happy birthday also.
Lindsey<
Acted Weird???????>>>..
Hi! My weekend was awesome! ( My birthday was Friday!) How was your weekend? Anyway, have a fantabulous day!
we pwned in the track meet on saturday and i way to fast for all of you
Happy belated birthday Lily, I am sure it was wonderful.
Congrats Zack.
Post a Comment