Good Tuesday Morning,
In math class we will be going over any questions on the homework(page 296 # 7-30) from last night on the coordinate plane system. We will be going over the all important concept of DISTRIBUTIVE PROPERTY. This is a math law that allows us to distribute - spread out- the term outside the parentheses to each of the terms inside the parentheses. This is an extremely important property and will lead us nicely into chapter 7 when we evaluate EQUATIONS. After that we will pass out all the tests that I have in my hands!! I know it is about time! As always, corrections must be made on a separate sheet of paper stapled onto the tests complete with a parent signature. We need to keep parents in the loop as to how you are doing and this is just another way for most of you to brag to them on your progress in math.
The homework for the day:
1. Corrections and signatures on the tests.
2. page 301 #1-14
3. Review for the upcoming test on Friday over chapter 6.
The chuckle for the day: There was a nickle and a dime rolling on a bridge. The nickle fell off. Why?
The dime had more "cents"!!! Hee Hee Hee....
3/18/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i dont get it really. :/ Last night's homework was easy ish...
i didn't like that chuckle and keven didn't like it eather
Hey Im sick today so I cant come to the math meet
sorry
Mrs. Mc, I got a question. For the homework is it 1-14 all, odd, or evens only? Just wondering. Have a good day!
I LOVE THE CHUCKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment