3/27/08

3-27-08

Good Thursday Morning,

Today is a half day for students today followed by a whole day off on Friday, so enjoy your extended weekend.

But for today in math class, we do have to do some work on simplifying expressions by combining like terms. Hope your homework(practice 7.2 B) went well last night. We will look ths over and get to your questions you still may have. I also will be checking for the test corrections and parent signatures for Chapter Test 6.


The homework for the weekend is for you to make sure you practice on working with the 4 operations with decimals, fractions, and integers if you are not automatic with these.


The chuckle for the day: A new government 10 year survey that cost $3,000,000,000 revealed that 3/4 of the people in America make up 75% of the population. Hee Hee Hee...


Have a fun packed and long weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, ha! That was probably the best chuckle yet! Have a super duper looooooooooooong weekend!
p.s- Patty says "hi" too.

Anonymous said...

xDDDDDD I see what Lily said was funny. I can't wait to go home and watch CLANNAD! Oh wait... you don't know what that is. It's a realllllly good anime. I'm to tired to yell today.

~*~Lindsey