3/21/08

3-21-08

Burrrrr...... it's a cold Friday morning.


Today is the test covering positive and negative integers in class today. I hope you all did a fine job reviewing for this test.

The homework: Enjoy your weekend.

The chuckle for the Day is being brought to you by Natalya.

How does one insult a mathematician?
You say," Your brain is smaller than any > 0!!!!! Hee Hee Hee......

Thank you Natalya.

Tutorial time is available to continue on with your practice with the 4 operations in Whole numbers, fractions, decimals and integers. Always feel free to do some independent work for your own betterment.

Happy Easter to all of you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalya you might just have a little smarts! lol jk jk(Just kidding= jk for you Mrs.McAtee) I'm just teasing ya Natty-chan! Ohayou!(Morning!)

Anonymous said...

Hey natalya thats not that funny it's just a bunch of words to me that don't make any sense. lol jk (just kidding) the ( ) are for mrs.mcatee so she knows what jk is.

Anonymous said...

I have a chuckle for you Mrs.McAtee! Don't publish this ^.^

Knock knock
Who's there?
Interupting cow
Interupt-
MOO! (The person goes moo to interupt)

~*Danielle*~

Anonymous said...

The chuckle of the day doesn't make sense to me. Then again I don't get a lot of things.

Happy Easter!

- Jenna

Anonymous said...

I'll say it was cold today! I sure doesn't feel like spring. Have a great Easter (it's really early this year) and rest of the day!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!! You posted one of my chuckles!!!!!!!!!!!
~:-) <( '_' )>
/\__/\
( *~* )
~( )~
! !
I don't know what that's supposed to be but it looks pretty cool!!!!!!!!!! lol

~Thanks for using my chuckle~

You favorite math student~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Natalya~

Anonymous said...

The test was easyish........I CANT WAYT FORZ ZUNDAYZ IT BE CATURDAY TUMORROWZ!!!!!!!!!! * does the Macarina*