Good Monday Morning,
Hope your Easter weekend was wonderful.
In math class, we will be starting a new chapter on Algebra and equations. There is a whole host of vocabulary that goes along with this so keep up with that part also. There is a new flip book for this chapter that will be a great resource for you i addition to the textbook.
The classwork(homework) for the day : p.319- 320 # 7-41. Today you can do only answers- enjoy.
The chuckle for the day: If you had 3 apples and 4 oranges in one hand and 3 apples and 3 oranges in the other hand, what you you have?
Very large hands!!! Hee Hee Hee...
FYI: 3 1/2 student weekday this week.
Have a great day.
3/24/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I did not like the chuckle neather did adam
Joe spelled NEITHER wrong.. AGAIN.
I gotted lots of chocolate for Easter!.. I got sick. :)
Joe, you're a bad speller,
~*Danielle*~
Post a Comment