Good Wednesday morning,
In math class this morning we will continue on with our work on combining like terms in expressions. After correcting the homework from last night(p.324 # 6-17)and getting through any questions you may have, and all the vocabulary words you need to understand( terms, like terms, coefficients, constants, and variables) we will work on homework.
The homework for the day: Practice 7.2 B even numbers. Show all your work on the back of the worksheet or staple another sheet of paper to the Worksheet.
The chuckle for the day:
Math teacher: "What is 7Q plus 3Q?
Matt: 10Q.
Teacher: "You're welcome." Hee Hee Hee...
Have a great day.
FYI: Half student day on Thursday.
No school day for students on Friday.
Allagash will be viewing the middle school play on Monday.
3/26/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
funny chuckle sorry i missed class yesterday.
xDDDDDDDDDD I'm lauging so hard right now. Thats a nice joke Mrs.MC. I'm in an easily angered mood today so NO TEASING! I don't like it. THIS GOES FOR ALL!
I don't get the chuckle even after like15 different people explained it to me!!!!!! Anyways..... Have a GREAT day!!!!!!
~Natalya~
Awww, you guys don't get to see me embarass myself tomorrow!! (Yes..!) :(
I had a question but I forgot what it was o.o Sowee!
~*Danielle*~
the chuckle of the day is not funny at all i mean it doesn't even make cents get cents hee hee hee
..................
why isn't it funny!cries!
^ ^
.
===
seriously it's not funny the chuckle makes no cents.
Post a Comment