3/25/08

3-25-08

Good Morning this fine Tuesday,

In class today we are plowing into writing variable equations and expressions from verbal models. After going over any questions you may have from the homework( page 319 #7-41), we will start to simplify the expressions. We have gone over what terms are and need to understand LIKE TERMS to be able to simplify expressions and equations. Some other important vocabulary words are coefficients,constants and variables.

Classwork ( homework) : Page 324 # 6- 17

The chuckle for the day:
The six year old to his dad: "I need help with a math problem that I couldn't do at school."
Dad: "Sure, how can I help?"
Kid: "Well, it a really hard problem: There are four ducks swimming in a pond, when two more ducks come in and join them. How many ducks are now swimming in the pond?"
Dad: "You couldn't do that? All you need to know is that 4 + 2 = 6!"
Kid: "Do you think I am stupid! Of course I know that 4 + 2 = 6. But what does this have to do with ducks?!!" Hee Hee Hee.....

FYI:
!/2 student school day on Thursday
No school for you on Friday.

Enjoy your day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very confused by the chuckle of the day!

Anonymous said...

Correction, Mrs.McAtee. There is a 1/2 day on Thursday ONLY for kids who aren't in the play! =P NO SCHOOL FOR ME! Anyways, that chuckle made no sense and I didn't really get it .-.

Confused,

~*Danielle*~

Anonymous said...

lol i love your jokes Mrs.CM :D xDDDDD I'm happy today so NO ONE RUIN IT. Thank you. (That means You Morgan, Nicky, and Mr.littlefield! lol jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk...)

Anonymous said...

i did not like the chuckle it confused me yes i am still sick




From joseph sauvegeau