3/20/08

3-20-08

Good Thursday Morning,

Today in math class we will be reviewing the chapter review (page 304) on working with positive and negative integers. Come to class with any questions you have to prepare for the test on Friday(tomorrow).

FOR ALL STUDENTS WHO ARE HAVING DIFFICULTIES IN + - x / with
a. whole numbers
b. fractions
c. decimals
d. integers
COME IN THIS TUTORIAL TODAY FOR HELP.

The homework for the day is to study for Chapter 6 test on Friday - Refer to your book, flip book, classzone, and feel free to find in early in the morning for help.

The chuckle for the day: What happened to the plant in math class?
It grew square roots!! Hee Hee Hee......

Have a great one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Square roots! Ha, ha! I get it! You have the best chuckles. Have a super great day!

Anonymous said...

hey mrs.mcatee the joke is sort of corny and it was as bad as yesterday.

Anonymous said...

lol your chuckles are ten times better then Morgan's!

Anonymous said...

The joke was ok. I bet if you made them up they would be better than the ones you find. Anyway, happy thursday everyone!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, very cheesy.. Anyways, I'm sure ready for the test! I hope everyone else is too! =P

Your not so smart student,

~*Danielle*~