Good afternoon fellow Allagash team,
Well as most of you expected or were dreaming, we had a snow day! I hope all of you are totally enjoying this day. I also wanted to remind all of you to bring in the muffins for "muffin morning" if you were called. If not, please remember to bring in juice if you are in Mrs. Tims or my homerooms and fruit if you are in Mr. Littlefield or Mr McCarthy's rooms if you are able to. On our last day of school for this year, we will have breakfast, watch a movie, eat lunch, then join everybody in the gym for a sporty basketball game with teachers vs students! Sounds like a nice way to start your winter vacation!
Until tomorrow,
Mrs, Charle McAtee
12/20/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You should give more Home work it does a body good
Hi Mrs.Mcatee its your faverite and smartest girl Naomi Seavey here with the news on homework,theres none thats my fav part yes it is thats right
I like when we have less homework. that does the body good
Post a Comment