Good morning EVERYBODY,
It is a good day being back here at school. I missed all of you and I am sure you missed me!!!!
Mr. Plant left notes that you were well behaved as I expected of you. Great job. Makes me feel as if I CAN leave and work gets done. Thank you all.
Objective of the day: DATA ANALYSIS
We will review the specific terms: mean, median, mode, range, bar graphs, line graphs, and stem and leaf plot graphs. Hopefully all questions will be answered today.
New subtopic of Data Analysis is the BOX AND WHISKER-
Homework for the day is: OH HAPPY DAY - It's the weekend.
PS. Thank you for all of the donations to the stocking- this young lady will certainly enjoy this at Christmas.
PPSS. Today is the day that Progress Reports go out from each subject. Make sure you have your parents sign these and return to your homeroom teacher.
12/14/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment