Hi there,
Just thought I would jot a blog to those who are on the web this weekend. First of all, I hope you are having a relaxing time with your families and getting caught up with your sleep. Next, I just wanted to remind all of you that some of your parents will be called sometime in the next few days to donate muffins for this upcoming Friday (12/21.), for our last day of this year party!!!! Those of you who are not called, we kindly ask you folks to donate fruit if you are in Mr. Littlefield or Mr. McCarthy's homeroom, and juice if you are in Mrs. Tims or my homeroom if you are able to do so. We will be able to chow down on these during our movies in the morning, just before the afternoon schoolwide festivities. Thank you in advance for helping out especially in this busy season. Anyways, after hearing the weather forecast once again, it looks like we are in for a whoopping big storm(I believe I heard the word,Noreaster, coming in). So stay turned to your tv or radios early on Monday morning. SO until Monday or Tuesday, have a great weekend and play safe!
Always in math,
Mrs. Charle McAtee
PS Remember to have your parent see and then sign your progress reports and bring them in on Monday(Tuesday).
12/14/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment