12/12/07

12-13-07

Hi there class,
As you can tell by now I am not there. I am not feeling well but should be in on Friday. Make sure that you are all on your best behaviors for the substitute as she will be informing me of the happening when I return.

Please correct the homework from yesterday on bar and line graphs. If you still have questions, please ask them when I return. I would like you all to continue on with the class discussion on organizing and understanding information formatted in charts and graphs.

The objective for today continues on with DATA ANALYSIS and the specifics on the STEM AND LEAF PLOT GRAPH. What exactly is a Stem and Leaf Plot Graph? When would you use a Stem and Leaf Plot Graph?

Open your book to Chapter 3.3 and review this section to try and answer the above questions. Continue onto Classzone.com in this section and work on these graphs. There is no homework for tonight, but if you have time, continue on Classzone for this chapter in TUTORIAL.

Always in math,
Mrs. Charle McAtee

PS Thanks goes out to all the kids who stayed after school yesterday for the PULLTAB PARTY. The 16 th necklace was tied together and the 17 th is on it's way.

PPSS I also need 4 kids to take care of the bottles and cans in the cafe today. Please take care of this and put the whole bags inside the recycle cans in the back of the room and snap the lids on tightly. I will take care of the cleaning on my return. Thank you.

No comments: