TGIF,
We made it through this week with solving 1 step equations. Do you get the feeling that there may be a 2 step equation? If you guessed yes, you are so right, there are 2 step equations that involve multiplication and division. But for today, we will stick to adding and subtracting the 1 step equations. After going around the rooms yesterday, I found that most of you are catching onto this process. We will go over the homework(practice 7.3 C #1-11 odd). With the time remaining we will go over the evens on the white boards.
There is no written homework, but please review all the rules for + - x / for decimals, fractions, and integers.
The chuckle for the Day: How does a cow add?
With a COWculator!!! Hee Hee Hee....
Have a great weekend.
4/4/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good joke!! I will see you this afternoon. Have a super spectacular super spectacular fantastic Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, Forrest,
Got your note. Here's to you on todays competition. I will be there rooting you on. God Luck,
Mrs. CM
i have to go to a memorial service tomorrow for a person i don't even know. Another Caturday wasted!!!! :P but really I dont know the person
Awesome joke!!!! I love it because there are cows in it!!!! They are my fav. animal!!!!! Happy friday peeps!!
Nicky lovvvvvves that joke <3
Anyways I'm supppper hyper today!
Catchphrase of the day: So what if we are acting like immature idiots at least we are having fun!
good joke Mrs.Mcatee
Post a Comment