4/1/08

4-1-08

Oh no, it's April Fool's Day,

I am confident that no one will even try to pull an April Fool's Day joke on me!!! I am on the lookout for them, so try if you must, I am ready!!

Today we are having a regular schedule so we will have plenty of time reviewing adding and subtracting with equations. This needs to be a firm knowledge as it is the foundation to all upcoming work with algebra. The transition into equations from expressions mean we are solving for a variable and balancing the equation. We will go over this in class and answer any and all questions you may have.

The make up test for chapter 6 will be on Wednesday and Thursday. You must make sure you attend a tutorial time with me to review the concepts prior to the makeup test.

The homework of the day:

The chuckle of the Day:
Math teacher: " If 1 + 1 = 2 and 2 + 2 =4, what is 4 + 4?"
Emily:"That's not fair. You answer all the easy ones and leave us the hard ones!" Hee Hee Hee......

April Fool's Day to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not like the chuckle... Maybe it's because I went Goth.... Yeah... I can't smile...

Anonymous said...

Ummmm.. o.o Okay then.. That was a strange chuckle! I don't' really get it... All the problems we're easy! Although, our group in French had to think about 10-1. :)

~*Danielle*~

I LOVE YOU ALL!