4/17/08

4-17-08

Happy Thursday to all,

In math class(2) we will take the chapter 7 test today in class. I know that you will do well on this, but if you need some help, stop in at tutorial time with your questions.
Homework: Correct your quiz on chapter 7 and have your parent signature by Friday.

In math class(3 & 4) we will take the chapter 7.1-7.5 quiz today.
Homework: Correct your quiz on chapter 7 and have your parents signature by Friday.

In math class(5): we will continue on with solving 2 step equations after correct last night's homework(p.344 #8-18). I hope you find this part of solving equations fairly easy after learning the process of balancing the 1 step equations.
Homework: Correct your quiz on chapter 7 and have your parents signature by Friday.

The chuckle of the day: Why are misers good math teachers?
They know how to make every penny count! Hee Hee Hee...

Have a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting the cupcakes, because Forrest called me

Anonymous said...

I found a lucky penny for the math test today!!!!!!-Nick Matthews

Anonymous said...

Math test was pretty easy

Anonymous said...

Awww man! A test! Darn, I missed it! Oh, well. I'll just have to make it up. Anyway, this is late but I hope u have a good afternoon!