Good Monday Morning,
Today is the day to start fresh once again with the first day of Quarter 3 beginning today.
We will be continuing on with our work on FRACTIONS. After a review, we will tackle the relationship with fractions and decimals. How are they related and used will be the focus.
The homework(classwork): pages 192-193 # 2,4,10,11,14,15,16, 19,20,27,28,31,32,39 40,44
The POD:
Zack has two subscriptions.
* Mountain Bike magazine costs $2.19 per issue and he gets 12 issues per year.
* Skate World costs $ 1.74 per issue and he gets 24 issues per year.
How much does Zack spend each year on magazine subscriptions? Show your work or explain your answer.
The Chuckle for the Day: If you buy eight eggs for $.26, how many can you buy for a cent and a quarter?
8. Hee Hee Hee...
Have a great day....
1/28/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Hi Mrs. Charlé McAtee!!!
Your chuckle makes sense but is werid.... Salut!
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH?
Hi mrs.mcatee I would of given you a message this morning but it wasn't working.As always I was going to say have a great day.
That Chuckle of the day is really easy.A Cent and a Quarter is $26. It will buy you eight eggs for $26.
Hi Mrs. Mcatee
The chuckle of the day isn't very funny. It took me a while to get it.
YYAAYYY I'm all better! I missed you Mrs.McAtee.
The conversion from decimals to fractions (visa-versa) is kinda easy! I did it last year in Mrs.Cyr's class.
Have a golden day,
~Danielle
Hey!!!!!! I love your chukle of the days!!!!! They're ALWAYS soooooo funny!!!!!!! I also thought of a POD that you could maybe do;
There are 4 apple pies and you ate 2.875 pies. In siplest form how many pies are left???
The answer is: 1 1/8!!!!!!
i dont order stupid moutin bike magazines..................
<(-_-)>
Waldo says: Hi Mrs. McAtee! I have a joke for you: Why was six afraid of seven? Tee hee! Waldo knows you will never guess it:}
Waldo says: I did anonymous! Im sorry! Anyway, if you don't know who Waldo is im Nicole:]
i was thinking Mrs.Macatee it might be time you let me teach the class?
Hey Petty,
You're on!!!! You can start today----
sounds like a plan see you 4th period then sincerely, Petty
Post a Comment