Good Thursday morning to all,
As you can see, I am not in class today, but I am in the building in a math meeting. I expect you to continue to do your best in my absence this morning for the substitute.
Today in math class we will correct the homework from yesterday covering PRIME and Composite Numbers, Prime Factorization, Factor Trees and the like on the pages 159-160. If at any point there remains any questions, feel free to ask for clarification.
I would like you to continue on with these math topics today and work on pages 159-161 #17,25,27,30,34,43,50,52,59,61,62,63,67 in class and finish up as homework. If time allows, go onto classzone and work on chapter 4 in the eworkbook or animations.
If you are the student who has not taken the Chapter 3 test on Data Analysis, I would like you to do so today during tutorial time with the sub. if at all possible.
Have a nice day and think about the math in your day that surrounds you.
1/3/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi!! Mrs. CM,
Hope you have fun at your meeting!
We all will miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much today, Mrs. McAtee!
Post a Comment