1/24/08

1-25-08

Hi there class,

We made it to Friday again. Oh how the time is flying by for me - you?

In class today we will be having a special technology presentation, so make sure you bring your laptops and creativity to class today.

For homework today: No POD or textbook work so enjoy your weekend.

The chuckle for the Day: Why is the moon like a dollar?
they both have 4 quarters!! Hee Hee Hee....

Stay active and safe this weekend,
Mrs. Charle McAtee

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is this labeled 25th if it is the 24th? ??
--

Anonymous said...

Jenna doesn't get the Chuckle of the Day, but I'm still laughing at it! You should be a comedian as a 2nd job! Ha, ha! Anyway, have a super weekend!

Anonymous said...

Mrs.McAtee the Chuckle of the day really funny. I am happy because it is Cupcake Friday, but the thing is, is that Period 5 is the last class for you.

Anonymous said...

very funny chuckle

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

TODAY IS CUPCAKE DAYYYYY!!! I THINK??????????? OH WELL..HURRAY

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee Hee...Thats so funny mrs.mcatee the dollar 4 quarters thats funny.I am so glad its friday and its even better because I had cheering practice canceled so I have nothing to do all day.

Anonymous said...

The time just FLY'S for me ^^ Meghan F. is coming home with me on the bus! I'm in a happppy mood!

Anonymous said...

the chuckle of the day is pretty funny...

Anonymous said...

I'm running a fever today, too. :( I miss you guys so much! I can't wait to get better but I guess I have to.

Still sick,
~Danielle

Anonymous said...

Max,
Huh????

Lily,
I wish I could take credit for these chuckles, but I can't..... I just am sharing these with you.

Danielle, So sorry to hear that you are not feeling better. Hope this changes fast. We miss you also.

Have a great weekend.