Good Thursday morning,
Oh happy day- Surprise- it is a 1/2 day for you today! But we TEACHERS will be here until the wee hours of the evening- oh boo hoo.........
Anyways, because of YOUR shortened day, the time is cut in half (get it - half and we are working on fractions!!!!), we will go over the POD from Wednesday and onto the quiz corrections and signatures and then onto the text homework if time allows. But none the less, we will go over this on Friday if time slips away too fast.
For homework tonight: there is NONE from the book and No POD! Oh happy day for you once again...
The chuckle for the Day: What is the difference between a new penny and an old quarter?
24 cents!!! Hee Hee Hee....
Enjoy the extra time off from school,
Mrs. Charle McAtee
1/23/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hehe, funny chuckle Mrs.McAtee. I'm at home right now and I'm sad to inform you I'm not going to be in school today. I'm having troubles with my stomach ='{ Anyways, I wish the rest of you a fun day!
Your sick student,
~Danielle
Ha Ha Ha Ha very funny mrs.mcatee thats a really funny joke and today is a bad day for me because I asked my dad to sign my test and he told me to leave it on the table and he'd sign it,but he forgot and now I'm in trouble by you and I hate not having my work done.It bothers me so much.
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A HALF DAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah! No Homework!!!!!!
Danielle,
So sorry to hear about your belly. Hope you feel better and come in tomorrow- We miss you.
I'll be back by tomorrow I hope :) I miss you guys too!
(PS: Don't worry, I got my homework done, I was lucky enough to have my math book with me!)
~Danielle
Thanks for no HW, Mrs. McAtee! Sorry that you have to be stuck at school today. At least on a regular day you get to enjoy being with your lovely students!
(That was supposed to be a joke, in case you didn't catch my implied sarcasm.)
ha ha ha very funny chuckle! Lily was amazed that I actually got it. Patty will be too when I tell her.
Mrs. McAtee I really didn't get the Chuckle of the day.
Post a Comment