Good Wednesday morning,
Today in math class we will be going over the homework (page 183) on ordering and comparing fractions. After a question and answer session, we will move onward to MIXED NUMBERS and IMPROPER FRACTIONS. Just what are these, and when do you use these are a few of the questions we should get to today. We will also go over the POD from yesterday.
For Homework(classwork): pages 188-189 # 12, 14, 19, 24, 30, 31, 34, 35, 36, 38, 40, 42
You will get the quiz back from this chapter(4.1-4.3) and with that, corrections need to be made on a seperate sheet stapled to the test and then get your parent's signature. This assures communication with your parents on your progress. Most of the time, this is a bragging right for you!
POD: (hard copy found in classroom)A 16 ounce package of shredded cheese costs $3.29. Which is the closest estimate of the cost of 1 ounce of this cheese?
a. $0.02
b. $0.05
c. $ 0.20
d. $0.50
Explain your selection.
SO to recap the homework for the Day: textbook questions, Corrections and Signature on Quiz and POD.
Chuckle for the Day:
Matt: " Dad, will you do my math homework for me tonight?"
Dad: "No, son, it wouldn't be right."
Matt: "Well, you could try."
Hee Hee Hee......
FYI : There is a 1/2 day on Thursday for all students this week and the grades close on FRIDAY!!!
1/23/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I am going to Austria in Febuary.I am going to miss 4 days of school though =[ today is going to be fun I can feel it.
I learned about mixed numbers and improper fractions in 4th-6th grade.
The chuckle of hte day is pretty funny and i think that today is going to be a long day for me because my alarm clock didn't go off.
Lindli thinks the chuckle of the day is very very very very weird...
(.)(.)
HA, HA! I like the chuckle! It sounds like something my brother would say!
hahahahaha the chuckle was very funny
Math class was very dermatic.Or in my class at least. But the POD was pretty easy.
BOB IS COOL!!
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! I'm bored and have nothing to do well I do but I don't really feel like doing that math homework to night but I did finish the P.O.D and the reason why I don't want to is because I wont have anything to do tomorrow,so i'll do it tomorrow mrs.mcatee ok oh and i'll try to finish last night homework wait I will finish last nights homework.
mixed numbers and improper fractions are really easy!
Nickname,
Austria- way to go. Is this where your mom is from? I've been to Austria 5 years ago- mostly was in Vienna. What a wonderful way to spend your vacation.
Mrs. CM
YIKES! Grades close soon, I have to get better by tomorrow!
Your sick student,
~Danielle
Post a Comment