GOOD FRIDAY MORNING!!!
We did it! We got here..... the end of the week. Even with this week being short due to a snowday on Monday, it felt like an eternity to the end for me, you? And before we forget and come in on this Monday, don't. Monday is Martin Luther King Jr Day.
Onto Math: In class today we will be looking over the binders for the quarter. The class will tune into classzone.com on chapter 4 to preview the next section on FRACTIONS: Comparing and Ordering Fractions.
The homework for the weekend will be to think of a practical way in which Math plays a part in your weekend.
The Chuckle for the Day: Mathematician:" There are three types of mathematicians, those who can count and those who can't." Hee Hee Hee....
Have a safe and restful long weekend.
Until TUESDAY,
Mrs. Charle McAtee
1/18/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
39 comments:
I am happy to that it is the end of the week.
I fell sick.... uggg my mom won't let me go home either.
Oh and The chuckle dosen't make sense...
I mean *Feel
Sorry
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!Ilike pie mrs.mcatee i think that the dance is going to rock and i'm wishing you a safe weekend and a fun weekend because its goning to be long.Oh and tell your dogs i said hi chili is really cute!
I like the chuckle of the day! Ha, ha, ha! Have an awesome long weekend!
Good Morning Mrs. Mcatee! Hope you have a great weekend! See you on Tuesday!!
Ha ha! Which one are you Mrs. McAtee? From your date I'd say you were the third kind! Ha ha ha, just kidding!
Hey Mrs. Mcatee! I like the chuckle of the day. I am so glad that it is Friday. I love long weekends! Have a happy weekend.
The Chuckle of the day is good, I have heard it many times.
Dylan Lancaster Word of the day vegetarian vampire I think my older sister is one
In 9 days I will be 13. What day was I born if today is the 18 of january.
Waldo says: Have a safe weekend Mrs. McAtee, and everyone else!
P.S.The dance will be fun!
Tehehe! Loving the chuckle of the day, Mrs.McAtee! Keep up your excellent work! Have a great long weekend!
Your favorite student,
~Danielle
Your chukle of the day is REALLY funny!!!!!!! Were do you get all your funny jokes?????
(please reply to me......... Natalya Gorsky)
Btw,
color of the day:
light blue.
I am glad that it is the weekend. and it is a 3 day not a 2 day weekend. And the dance is going to be very fun
Waldo says: By the way, if anybody didn't know, Waldo is Nicole:]
Mrs. Macatee, do you really get up at 6:30 and write blogs? you MUST be a morning person!
funny joke! =]
When I play World of Warcraft (an RPG) I have to be within 20 in order to shoot an arrow at something thats Level 12 (im a evil elf rouge, level 14) :) I play this game all da time.
-Kevin
LOL!!! last night I saw the video MEOARCHY: Demon Cats. There was this cat who didnt sound anything like a cat. This other time I saw a angry kitty and an agitated kitty pushed together. The Agitated meowed and the ANGRY one hissed, but u cudnt hear it.
Kevin
Have a safe Weekend Mrs. Mcatee
I love long weekends!
I like the end of the week.
Natalya, I can't tell you where I get these as that would ruin it. Have a good weekend.
Kristen,
No, I don't get up at 6:30- I am at work by 6:15 am. I get up far earlier than that, so yes, I am a morning person.
Have a good weekend.
Does my Weekend have to be safe?
I am glad that it is the weekend. and it is a 3 day not a 2 day weekend. And the dance is going to be very fun
long weekends are nice. but weeks off are better. I was looking forward to school today.have
safe/fun/odd weekend.Mrs.m
I like the chuckle of the day! Ha, ha, ha!
I don't get the chuckle of the day.
/\___/\
(=^.^=) Meow!
(")-(")
Hope you have a safe weekend!
i am so excited for the long weekend!
hey mrs. mcatee..or should i say: the mac attack! hope you have an awesome long weekend. i will look forward to reading the chuckle of the day once we get back..so make it a good one!
peace, love and happiness to all my soul brothers and sisters
I love math it is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have a good chuckle
there's 2 fathers and 2 sons in a boat. They go fishing and ALL of them catch a fish, but there are only 3 fish. Why??
Well there is a
1. grandpa(father)
2&3 a dad (father & son)
4 and his son (son)
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Is this right? Dylan L
/\ /\ Mew!?!?!?!?!?
(=^.^=)
(")-(")
Waldo says: The chuckle of the day doesn't make sense.
WOW! You got a lot of comments. Well, heres one more! :-)
Hi mrs McAtee from south carolina.
Joey, Hee Hee Hee-Thank you for the chuckle - it made me think and that is always a good thing.
Are you having a good weekend?
Max, Wow.... you really know how to make the best of a long weekend. Why are you there? Coming back by Tuesday?
Post a Comment