Happy Thursday, burrrrr,
With today's abbreviated schedule due to the chorus concert, we will have shortened class time. We will review the LCM and GCF from the homework last night, and go over the POD!Got that?!
There will be no POD today nor any homework from the textbook, but you are expected to organize your binders. By Friday, they should be in very reasonable shape, organized by homework, tests, and projects by DATES. All papers should be securely fastened in the 3 rings( reinforcements are available here) and there should be nothing in the pockets. Only MATH papers should be included, so clean out any extra stuff. The binders need to pass a "SHAKE" test.
The Chuckle for the Day: What did one math book say to the other?
"Don't bother me, I've got my own problems!" Hee Hee Hee...
Stay tune to the radio or tv tomorrow morning as it has been reported to be another messy morning. If we do have a snow day, that will give us a 4 day weekend!!!! If not, we still have off on Monday as it is Martin Luther King Jr Day.
Always in Math,
Mrs. CM
1/17/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I am going to like today because it is fun day
The Chuckle of the day is really funny and I'm happy that we don't have homework!
Waldo says: I liked the problem of the day yesterday. It was easy. Waldo likes easy problems. Waldo says: You rule Mrs.McAtee!
Waldo says:You are sarmt if you can raed tihs. If not, tehn you are sitll sarmt aynway.
Ha ha ha!
Did you like the chorus concert? I had a fun time, but I can't believe she made us sing "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off!" Any other song, Ms. Wheeler!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed 'Gospel Noel," and "Let Me Ride!"
Thats a pretty funny chuckle of the day hee hee hee i'm sorry for being out but i'll make up the work as soon as possible.
Waldo says: Waldo likes cows:}
Hi Steph,
I totally enjoyed the concert. I was surprised to see and hear the high school chorus. I am glad we went - music to soothe the savage soul....
Mrs. CM
I agree with you, Steph! How come she made us sing that horrid song? We totally messed up anyways..
Your other singer student,
~Danielle
i like the chuckle of the day!
i had a good chuckle :-)
Post a Comment