1/15/08

1-16-08

Good Wednesday Morn,

Wow, it's the middle of the week already. Can you believe it?!

In math class we will review the LCM not to be confused with the GCF with regards to FRACTIONS. When and why do you need to know these concepts? After going over the homework and questions, we will work on the POD from yesterday. How are these going for you now that a few times have gone by working on them?


Homework for the Day: Pages 177-178 # 11,30,31,38,39,40

POD:Mr. Littlefield is planning a 5-minute segment of the city’s fireworks show. He decides that the red fireworks should go off every 10 seconds and the white fireworks should go off every 15 seconds. The 5-minute segment begins with the red and white fireworks going off at the same time.

a. How many seconds will pass until the red and white fireworks go off at the same time again? Show or Explain how you got your answer.



b. How many times during the 5-minute segment will the red and white fireworks go off at the same time? Show or Explain how you got your answer.


Chuckle for the Day: Why was six afraid of seven? Because 7 8 9.
Hee Hee Hee.....

Until tomorrow,
Mrs. Charle McAtee

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard that joke a million times Mrs.Mcatee.

Anonymous said...

i already know the answer!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love that joke.

Anonymous said...

<(-_-)> hahahahahahahahahahahaha<3

Anonymous said...

I know what the answer is its 7 ate 9

Anonymous said...

hissssssssss

Anonymous said...

the pod is the easiest one yet!

Anonymous said...

i forgot to show you my signed paper.
i promise to show it to you tommmorow

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Who Watches The Watchmen?

Anonymous said...

I hate prime factorization with a burning passion that consumes my soul. It is my goal in life to get prime factorization removed from life. I truly, and deepy, hate prime factorization. I'm going to go insane... if I'm around prime factorization any more...It will drive me crazy. I will be in a straight jacket, I am going to snap. My sanity is beginning to break down. I swear, prime factorization, is making me lose my mind...

Anonymous said...

WOW, Morgan, that is a strong passionate verb describing Prime Factorization. I hope this feeling of hatred lessons as this is not going away. What exactly bothers you about it?
Mrs.CM

Anonymous said...

I made up another joke to go on to that one. It's: Why was 6 afraid of 9. because 9.8.7!! hehehe!! It's funny because it would mean 6 is next in line!!!

Anonymous said...

7,8.9 oh come on. I can do better than that. Read this.

A teacher walked into a school, Ouch!!!
See, very funny hilarious even. Where do you find these jokes anyway? From your favorite student ( who IS NOT afraid of you!)