1/14/08

1-14-08

Good Monday Evening,

What a storm. I hope all of you enjoyed the extra day off. It feels like stolen time for me and I spent the day shoveling and holding the chihuahuas. It was fun as I hope you had also.

Until tomorrow, stay warm and safe.

Mrs. Charle McAtee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a new pole to post!

Anonymous said...

hi, I hope you're smiling! if you aren't, the class is going to take you to the smile police so, you better smile!!!!! Are you smiling? Better say YES!!!!!!!:D ( smiley, what you should be doing!)

Anonymous said...

This is from the real sam dunham. Katie selens sent the comment from me, but it was really her. I do have to say MRS.MCATEE IS AMAZING!!!

Anonymous said...

Katie's amazing so is mrs.mcatee sam isn't no just kidding sam's awesome too everybody is awesome!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is sam, really. Katie just posted a comment from her but, it was really me! You are really an amazing teach!(this is sam! (dunham) and THE COOLEST ONE! oh burn Katie (selens)