1/10/08

1-10-08

Oh Happy Thursday to all,

Are you ready? Today is the day to strut your stuff and show me what you know about fractions so far. After the quiz, we will go over the POD and move on to another wonderful POD! I know how much you all LOVE these things!! Hopefully after some practice, these PODs will become far easier to endure. Hang in there.

Oh, I forgot to give out the December Homework Pass on the Muffin Morning in December, so that will be done as well. Another "oopies" - Chapter 3 test is still sitting on my desk and not in your hands! These need to go out as well. You need to make corrections( on a separate sheet of paper) and get a parent signature on it by tomorrow. This sounds like homework to me!

Part 2 of the homework: POD - Shannon downloaded 211 songs onto her computer. It took about 42 minutes to download all of these songs. Shannon said each song took an average of about 12 seconds to download. Is Shannon's estimation reasonable? Explain in detail.

Pull out the math:
Confusing parts:
Strategy:
What is the question asking?
Show work.
Box in answer

Chuckle for today:
Question: "How many seconds are there in a year?"
Answer: "Twelve- January Second, February Second, March Second,...."
"Hee Hee Hee"

Anyways, see you in class,

Mrs. Charle McAtee

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mrs.mcatee I can't wait to make you your screen saver your dogs are so cute.

Anonymous said...

omg! that test was easy! <(-_-)>?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Nice Joke Never Heard it Before!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.Mcatee! the test was not to hard but the POD with the test was very hard.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Anonymous said...

That test was hard to most people, but not ME! The Force helped me find the write answers, and guided me through that POd.

Anonymous said...

I love math!!!! If school could be just math taught by Mrs. Macatee I'd be happy!!!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope we can hang in there. Those POD's are kind of bothersome(._.) you rock

Anonymous said...

in will send you 80 comments if you want this is 1

Anonymous said...

I thought the test was a little confusing in the beginning about the whole POD and number 14. I figured it out in the end but I did still get confused. Anyway keep on keeping on!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA
this is number 2

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAY! Mrs. McAtee, I really like your new glasses! The test wasn't very hard, I really like fractions! YAAAAAY! :P


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

.. the test was really easy!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was the only test I loved ever


Dylan L
todays word is mailbox :]

Anonymous said...

Taht tset was esay, and gerat jkoe. lol. Yuor fvriatoe sutendt.

Anonymous said...

the test was very kinda fun. I like being pressed for time to do something.

Anonymous said...

I feel kinda weird saying this but I hated the test. I'm not too good with fractions.

~Danielley